A unique curriculum for software development training
Computer Science · English · Soft Skills
Master’s Level (bac +5) Software Development Studies in 2-5 Years
Our program is accredited by the French State, with a Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP) Title as a niveau 7 (bac+5) — the French equivalent of a Master's degree from a private tertiary institution.
- A high school diploma or an equivalent qualification (all types of specialities are accepted).
- Aptitude for software development (assessed through our video game).
- Motivation, curiosity, persistence, and commitment to a 2–5 year curriculum.
- Proof of any post secondary diplomas or degrees in line with this field of study (if you have done an associate or Bachelor's degree).
Additionally, it is not necessary to have a basic level in programming (beginners welcome).
Our students arrive after they have completed secondary school, after an associate or a Bachelor’s degree. Indeed, they even come after career changes or when returning to their studies as adults.
Access to the software development program:
The program was created based on the needs of major software companies and tech businesses. It is a clever mix of practical and theory, all in English, that prepares our students for the profession of Software Engineer, in five years post-secondary school completion.
Upon completion of the software development training our students can:
- Respond to specific requests and needs from clients and users by estimating the technical feasibility of the requested software and by assessing the risks associated with its integration or deployment.
- Complete functional specifications, technical specifications, and architectural diagrams.
- Solve problems by applying software solutions.
- Design and develop software architectures, while taking relevant constraints into account.
- Make informed decisions on the best languages, technologies, and tools to use.
- Select relevant algorithms to address specific challenges.
- Develop software solutions using concise, generic, well-organized, and readable code.
- Create user-friendly interfaces that result in good user experiences (UX).
- Produce scalable software solutions that maintain good performance and reliability in a production environment.
- Implement automated unit tests covering the entire code base, as well as integration and stress tests that are fundamental for proper software functioning.
- Write validation reports to track tests and their results.
- Guarantee integration, continuous delivery, and deployment of the software through process automation (compilation, testing, packaging...), as well as drafting technical documentation.
- Ensure the resolution of any bugs by documenting them.
- Use software refactoring techniques to improve your code.
- Lead and manage various software development projects.
COMPUTER SCIENCE FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Algorithms, data structures, object-oriented programming, complexity (Big O).
CSS, HTML, User Interface, React, Angular, WebAssembly, XML, JSON, REST API, Blazor.
Functional, technical, architecture diagrams.
No Code / Prompt Engineering
Blueprint, Ink, ChatGPT, Airtable.
Version management, GIT, Continuous Integration, UNIX, virtualisation, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure, GCP.
Von Neumann architecture, binary arithmetic, Boolean logic, FPGA, VHDL.
Network, HTTPS, Bluetooth, Wifi, LoRa, operating systems.
Unit tests, TDD, integration tests, test plan designs, stress tests.
React Native/Expo, Flutter, NativeScript, .NET MAUI.
Virtual/augmented reality, retrogaming, gameplay, 2D and 3D images, raytracing, motion capture, Unity, Unreal Engine.
TensorFlow, neural networks, deep-learning, LLM.
Best practices, software security, secrets management, penetration tests, fuzzing.
Data Processing Systems
SQL, NoSQL, LINQ, Big Data.
Articulate specific ideas using an extensive vocabulary, conduct conferences and lead meetings...
Communicate specific ideas using an extensive vocabulary, write and structure texts…
Comprehend various audio and video media, understand speakers of different accents…
Understand long and complex texts, master an extensive vocabulary…
Your soft skills will allow you to stand out in the job market. Learn to demonstrate that you are:
Good posture and social skills, trust and self-assertion, flexibility, curiosity, creativity, and the ability to learn…
Communication, oral and written expression, e-reputation, cultural differences…
A problem solver
Project management, creative problem solving, team leadership…
Entrepreneurship, start-up and company operations, Intellectual Property...